D-Lead® Paint Test Kit — (24 Tests)
Quickly and simply determines if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit (1.0 mg/cm2).
- The only test for lead in paint that is both ETV Tested and EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces.
- Quickly determine if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit.
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes.
- Small 3/16" sample required (sample tool included).
- D-Wipe® Prep Towels (included) reduce the chance of contamination of samples.
August 31, 2010 EPA Recognizes D-Lead® Paint Test Kit
- EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces.
- Independently tested through the EPA Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) Program.
- ETV Reported: "The overall observed false negative rate of the D-Lead® Professional Paint Test Kit was 0%."
- The EPA Recognizes* that the D-Lead® Paint Test Kit can reliably determine that regulated lead based paint is not present on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces when used by a Certified Renovator.
- 24 Test Contractor Kit
- 24 Bottles of Test Solution 1
- 1 Bottle of Test Solution 2
- 25 D-Wipe Cleaning Towels
- 1 Sampling Tool
- 1 Cleaning Rod
- 1 Razor Blade with Handle
- 25 Sample Catch Trays
- 1 Waste Disposal Bag with Neutralizing Agent
- Instruction Manual
Not Included in Kit
- Eye Protection
- Record Keeping Form